We QUANTUM INTEGERATED E SOLUTIONS aims to provide smooth digital experience and service on the cloud. You can read all our terms and conditions here in this page and other policies. In Terms of any other queries reach us at our hotline or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have selected your service from the menu. you will be given the opportunity to submit your order by clicking on “Checkout” button. Please note it is important that you check the information that you enter and correct any errors before clicking on the “Checkout” button since once you click on this input errors cannot be corrected. On receipt of your order, Quantum will begin processing your service order and we will send a message on the final page that your order has been received. Where any payment you make is not authorized you will be returned to the previous page on the mobile app and we shall not be obliged to provide the services.
You have the right to cancel an order up to 5 minutes from placing the order on our Mobile App or Web.While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any order that is based on inaccurate information. Quantum reserve the right to cancel any order, before or after acceptance, and will notify you immediately of any such cancellation.
In relation to any service based returns, we Quantum does not undertake any responsibilities on return. Any Service once Purchased – No Refund – No Exchange
1. Customer can choose between different payment methods provided on the platforms, which are currently the following: local debit cards (in UAE) and credit cards.
2. Customer bindingly chooses the payment method when placing the respective order, provided that the customer chooses an online payment method, the payment will be processed by an external online payment provider.
3. Card data will be stored for future orders by the external online payment providers, on the condition that the customer has given consent to the storage and future usage.
4. Customer is obliged to ensure sufficient cover of the respective account or, when using credit card, to use the credit card only within the card transaction limit. Customer has to refrain from causing unauthorized debit charge backs.
Quantum shall not collect personal information about you while you access the website or Mobile Application; unless you specifically and willingly choose to provide such information to us. If you do that, we shall use such details. By using this website, you approve and accept these terms and conditions for privacy.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
“We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED”.
“Quantum will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
At the time of checkout disclose to the cardholder, the possibility that multiple shipments may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE